24 Learning: My apologies for being ethno centric

24 Learning

Thursday, June 24, 2010

My apologies for being ethno centric

Over the last few months I have been getting a number of comments on this blog in Chinese. I have just been rejecting these outright because I had no idea what they said. This morning it occurred to me to drop the latest into a translator.

感謝您寫下您的生活,也是把珍寶來和諸君分享的心意

Thanks you to write down your life, also is comes the treasure the regard which and the gentlemen shares

So...... I thank you too for taking the time to thank me. I don't hold myself in much regard so it is disconcerting to think that someone in China thinks my sharing is a treasure. (At least that is what I'm taking from the translation.) If I have completely misunderstood the message feel free to enlighten me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home