24 Learning: Mmmmm! 8 Things!

24 Learning

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Mmmmm! 8 Things!

Now here's a challenge to me. I feel honored to have been tagged to add to the whole "8 things blogo round." Cheers. It does make me feel connected. Thanks Chris and Rachel and Greg.

But.....

I hate chain letters and I have no idea what to write and pretty much everyone in my bloglines has already been tagged, so.... in the spirit of wanting to extend a hand of friendship to anyone anywhere I will try to add 8 random things and if you read this and want to communicate consider yourself invited to participate. If you leave me a comment I'll visit your blog and interact with you too.

So 8 Things...

1. My first car was a Morris Minor with indicators that popped out from between the doors. I bought it for $50.00 and drove it home and never drove it again.
2. A few years ago we drove from Glasgow to London in one day in a car that kept jumping out of fifth gear. Most annoying.
3. I dislike gardening.
4. I was living in Dorset (UK) on September 11th 2001 and have never felt so far away from home.
5. I took a holiday around the South Island once and took heaps of photographs (with no film in the camera)
6. I love digital cameras.
7. The worst job I have ever worked was picking rubbish out of a pile of glass waiting to be recycled.
8. I left my power cord at school and the laptop is about to hibernate.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Betcher said...

Hehe, I loved number one... the $50 car... what a hoot!
Also, travelling around with no film in the camera was pretty funny and certainly explains the next point about digital cameras...
Thanks for sharing.

4:21 am  
Blogger Paul Wilkinson said...

Thanks for that. Shortly after buying the car I also bought a VW Combi Van and that was much cooler.

7:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home