24 Learning: Educational Philosophy

24 Learning

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Educational Philosophy

We are entering a review of our school charter and we've been asked to bring our educational philosophy to staff meeting tomorrow. I'm not able to be there due to another appointment but I actually like thinking about this sort of stuff (sad I know) so I had a go at trying to represent what I believe about education in an inspiration mind map. This is still a work in progress of course. It always will be but I'd love any comments on what you think I mean or whether you agree or disagree with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul Wilkinson said...

I left two key words off this. One is assessment and the other is thinking. I'm sure there are plenty of other key things I have left off.

9:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home