24 Learning: CTC Music Mixer for podcasts

24 Learning

Thursday, August 24, 2006

CTC Music Mixer for podcasts

If you are into podcasting with a class this is a clever little online mixing tool that allows you to create intro and outro music. Of course if you have garage band (Mac) or superdooper music looper you wouldn't bother with this but for a free online tool it is pretty cool. Or as an alternative use the free online demo version of superdooper music looper and record the output in Audacity.

I just love anything like this that puts the creative tools into the hands of the children. I love messing with it myself of course but I also really love seeing what kids come up with. So often if we show them the tools and let them get on with playing they will surprise us with their creativity. I'd happily argue that they can be just as creative and in some cases more so with the right tools.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home