24 Learning: PDF annotator

24 Learning

Monday, April 16, 2007

PDF annotator


I've just been looking for a pdf annotation tool (prompted by my wife who was printing out copious pdfs so that she could write in the margin of them).

There has to be an easier way I thought.

If anyone knows of a better tool please let me know but this one seems pretty cool.

It allows you to type, highlight, add notes, draw etc onto a pdf file. The free version adds a software evaluation message to the top of each page which you would have to just ignore. If you pay for the pro version the message goes away. I'm amazed I haven't wanted to do this before now! Cool!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.freemacware.com/skim/
hav not had a look yet but this blog is pretty good at findingthe best tools

3:41 pm  
Blogger Paul Wilkinson said...

macware??? Oh dear this is so limiting to the majority of the enlightened world who use that other platform. What was its name again?

:)

5:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home