24 Learning: Soft Skills

24 Learning

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Soft Skills

I am surprised anyone is still reading anything on this blog but there you go. Had a nice email this morning from Katie from 24 Seven Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Agency. She had read something that linked to a post they had made on soft skills.

Now I am not blind. I realise this is just a simple attempt to drive more traffic to their website. But hey!! I can be flattered like the next guy. So here it is Katie, in the absence of anything more intelligent or interesting from me here is a link to the article 3 ways to use soft skills to get the job of your dreams.

At some point in the future I may even start blogging again. At the moment the pressure of work and life is such that I really have nothing valuable to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home