24 Learning: Mmmmmmm? Should I be worried?

24 Learning

Monday, April 23, 2007

Mmmmmmm? Should I be worried?

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/health_medical/article2472140.ece

As someone who has a wireless network at home and who works in a classroom with wireless access, should I be worried? I don't know enough about this but I do wish someone who really did know was able to give advice that was understandable. I went looking for information about wireless danger a few years ago and could only find conflicting reports that were so technical I couldn't understand all the jargon. The analogy in this article to laptops being the cigarette of the future made me stop and think. But then what about all the cell towers going up around the city that I have no control over? Can anyone point me to a simple explanation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home